Tea TV is an entertainment app designed for the Android platform. This app allows you to watch the latest movies and shows on your device in high quality. Tea TV is completely free to download and use. You can set it up easily on all the compatible devices.
I really enjoy the interface of this app which is really well designed and is highly intuitive. Tea TV is in fact available on a wide range of Android devices. We are going to learn about them in this article in a short while. We will also learn to download Tea TV on these devices. So, keep reading! And, also check out this new movie app called Coto Movies to watch movies on iOS devices. This app is available for iPhone/iPad devices
Download Tea Tv App on Android
Tea TV APK is not available on Google Play Store for download. This is the reason why we will resort to the alternative method called side-loading. It is a workaround but it is safe and easy. It also does not need you to root the Android device. Here is what you need to do.
Part 1: Turn on Unknown Sources on Your Android
Whenever you need to install an app from outside Google Play Store, Unknown Sources has to be enabled. This will bypass the Android security feature and let you install the apps from an external source. Here is how you can turn it ON:
- Go to Android OS Settings
- Select Security
- Move the toggle by Unknown Sources to right
- Tap ‘OK’ when the warning message appears to confirm your action
Please make sure you turn this option back OFF once you have installed the TeaTV App
Part 2: Download Tea TV APK Latest Version
Now we need to download the Tea TV APK file to install this app.
- Follow this link in any browser on your device and tap on the download link for the file.
I assure you that this is a safe file. It is saved on our server. We scanned it before saving. You may also scan it with an antivirus after downloading
It is the latest version of the file.
Part 3: Install Tea TV APK on Android
Now that the Tea TV APK download is complete and you have also enabled Unknown Sources, you can go ahead and install this app by following the steps given below:
- Find the APK file that you just downloaded on the storage on your Android device using a file explorer. You will find the file in the Download folder
- Now tap on the file to start the process
- You will see a screen asking for your permission to install the app. Simply hit ‘Install’ button on that screen
- Wait for a minute
Tea TV download and installation is thus complete. You should be able to see the app icon on the home screen wherever there is space. Go ahead and enjoy!
TEA TV FOR WINDOWS PC/LAPTOP
This is another surprise coming your way. If you want to enjoy the high quality content on the bigger screen of Windows PC or laptop, there is a way to download Tea TV on them.
There are two ways to get TeaTV on our computer. Tea TV now has a desktop client that can be installed using the EXE installer file.
For the second method, you are going to need an Android emulator that can play any Android app on your computer. We have Nox App Player for this purpose. With Nox, you can get Tea TV on Mac as well.
Both the methods have been provided in detail in a separate guide. In that guide, you will learn to install Tea TV for PC.
How to Install Tea Tv on Other Devices:
Download Tea Tv on Firestick or Fire TV
You will be glad to know that you can install TeaTV on your Amazon Firestick or FireTV devices as well. After all, these devices also run on Android OS. What you would further like to know is that Kodi isn’t required for Tea TV app installation on these devices.
You do however need a set of tools and a special trick to for this purpose. We have compiled an exhaustive guide with step by step process to help you with Tea TV on Firestick installation.
TEA TV FOR ANDROID TV BOX
Just like Firestick, you can enjoy high quality content on your Android Box as well using Tea TV. Again, we have a separate guide to help you through the step by step process to download Tea TV on Android Tv
HOW TO USE TEA TV APP
Tea TV app is as easy to use as it is to install. The interface is pretty much the same across all devices. However, the way you navigate varies. For instance, on Android mobiles and tablets you interact with the interface with touch. On FireStick and Android Box you have the remote. On a computer you can navigate using mouse and keyboard.
General Interface Options of Tea Tv:
- When you open Tea TV you will find the trending TV shows and movies on the home screen. You can tap any title to start watching
- If you want to look up for more, you can tap/click the search button on the top right. Here you can type in name of the title, artist etc
- Just left to the search button is the ‘Year’ filter depicted by an upside down triangle with black and white stripes. Select it to filter the content by year
- Next to the Year filter is the drop down that lets you choose between Movies or TV Shows
- On the top left if the Hamburger menu that has the following options: Category, Favorite, Recent, Download Manager, Settings, Follow Twitter
- Tap on Category option in the menu to filter movies by genre including Action, Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Crime, etc.
Playback Options of Tea Tv:
- Select the title you wish to watch. You will be taken to the screen where you can see the cast and description of that title. Scroll down and you will also be able to see the list of ‘Similar’ titles
- Tap/click the ‘Play’ button in the middle of the cover picture of the title you just selected and it will start playing
- A small link (not a URL) will appear snapped to the left of the screen. Tap/Click the link and you will be presented with some options including:
- Play with…
- Play with Subtitles
- Download with ADM
- Copy to Clipboard
- For the most part, you will only be using the options a, c and d.
- Tea TV is ad-supported so you might be presented with a full-screen ad before the playback. Just close the ad whenever you get the option to.
- Now the content will stream on your device in a built-in media player.
So, this is how you use Tea TV for Android and other devices.
Features of Tea TV
TeaTV app has become extremely popular among the cordcutters using the Android platform. Here are some of the features that make it so good:
- Tea TV has a huge collection of movies and TV shows from many parts of the world
- You can stream high quality content on all the compatible devices without experiencing any significant lags or buffering as long as you have good internet connection
- This app not only lets you stream but also download the content for offline viewing
- It has a thoughtfully designed interface that not only looks good but is also easy to use
- It also has a Favorite option where you can bookmark your frequently watched content
Tea TV FAQs
Is Tea TV Legal?
Tea TV is a completely legal app. It does not host any content on its server. It only sources content from other servers and websites. It does not recommend streaming copyrighted content
Where does Tea TV get subtitles from?
The developers do not host the subtitles as well. They just offer you the links from where you can source the subtitles.
Is it possible to get an ad-free version of Tea TV app?
Unfortunately, there is no way to get rid of ads at this time. Tea TV is ad supported so that it could continue providing high-quality content to the users for free.
Is Tea TV available on iOS platform?
iOS version of the app is currently not available. However, it may be available in the future.
Tea TV is easily one of the best entertainment apps out there. It lets you watch latest movies and TV shows absolutely free. Tea TV is made for Android and works on a wide range of devices including smartphones, tablets, FireTV, Android Box and even Windows PC. I hope this guide helps you install this app on your favorite device. I enjoyed writing this article and I also hope that you did reading it.