Tea TV is an app to watch movies and TV shows fro free. It was initially designed for Android but later a desktop version was also introduced. If you want to use Tea TV for PC, you can download the EXE file. But, there is an alternative method too using an Android emulator.
This app offers you access to a huge library of content and streams them in high quality. It is a free app with a neat interface. In this article we will learn to download Tea TV for PC using two different methods.
First method is Installing Official Tea Tv using Desktop application which is an .EXE file. And, the second method is, using an Android emulator. We will see both the methods because some users said they are unable to use the desktop version on their devices.
Tea TV for PC Using EXE File (Desktop App)
This is the straightforward way to install Tea TV for Windows PC. All you have to do is obtain the EXE installer file of the app and run it.
Here is how you can download Tea TV EXE for PC:
- Open THIS LINK on your computer
- Click the Download link to download the file
- This file is on trusted server and we scanned it before uploading. It is a sae file. You may also scan it with an antivirus
Once you have downloaded Tea TV .EXE file, here is how you can install it:
Install Tea Tv For Windows
- Go to the folder where the file is saved
- Double click the file to start the installation process
- You will see a warning message from Windows Security to confirm your action. Click ‘Yes’ to proceed
- Installation Wizard will appear
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the app
Within a minute or two you will have the desktop app available to be used. Go ahead and enjoy!
Tea TV for PC Using Nox App Player
Not everyone likes to install Tea TV for PC using the EXE file owing to the security concerns. Even though it is a safe file we still have apprehensions. So, how do we get Tea TV for PC without any worries?
Well, it’s simple! We will use an alternate method using an Android emulator.
You may already know that Android emulator is a computer application that lets you access Android ecosystem from a PC. We will use Nox App Player and you can download it from Nox Official Site
In fact, you can also install Tea TV for Mac as Nox has a Mac version too.
Once Nox is installed, here is how you can install Tea TV on your computer.
Part 1: Download Tea TV APK
You will need the Tea TV APK file for Nox the way you would need it for any Android handheld or mobile device.
- Go through this link and download Tea Tv APK latest version on your PC
Again, this file is on our server and we made sure it was safe.
Part 2: Install the Tea TV APK on PC
Now we will install the APK file in Nox App Player. Follow these simple steps:
- Launch Nox App Player
- If you haven’t signed in with Google ID yet, do it now. You will need to be signed in, in order to install Tea TV for Windows or Mac
- Now drag the APK file onto the Nox interface
- In case you see a prompt, hit ‘Install’ to confirm your action
- Wait for the installation to complete, which will take about a minute
When the app has been installed, you will see the icon on the home screen of Nox. You can run the app from within Nox and stream the content of your choice. Remember that you have installed Tea TV for PC within Nox and you will need to open Nox first every time you wish to use it.
Tea TV for PC free download is now available using either the EXE file or APK file on Nox App Player. With this app running on your computer, you can enjoy the high quality content on a bigger screen. The app is easy to use and streams the content fast.